Saturday 18 September 2010

Last day in Belfast

I am now officially excited! Tomorrow marks a great change in my life and I am finally really looking forward to it. I was up early to walk the dog, had lunch with some friends at the Dirty Duck in Holywood and have finally packed all my things ready for the drive to Cork.
I have joined the Ballymaloe group on facebook and there seems to be loads of young people so I should fit right in!!! I can hear you all giggling now.
So bags are packed, chefs clothing is in the car and I am ready for the East Cork part of my Eastern Adventure, god knows I better be a whiz in the kitchen before the end of this course or there will be plenty of upset people who I have promised some culinary delights!!
I will update you next week and let you know if I have burnt or cut myself or perhaps both.
Peace
T

No comments:

Post a Comment